Fair Priced Funeral / Partnership Package
In partnership with St Helens Council, we are able to offer residents of the Borough a fair- price funeral without compromising on care and quality. We guarantee to provide exceptional levels of care and standards to your loved one.
Our fair price funeral also includes disbursements, which are essential third party fees delivered by others that we shall manage on your behalf.
Unlike other funeral directors, we do not use centralised hubs. Your loved one will remain in our care from the moment we remove your loved one from their place of death, until their funeral service is complete.
What's included in the Fair Priced/Partnership funeral?
- We will transfer your loved one from their place of death into our care, no matter what time the death occurs.
- We will make all necessary arrangements for a dignified funeral, and liaise with all third parties.
- We hygienically prepare and dress your loved one either in their own clothes or a gown to match the interior of our 'traditional coffin'.
- Your loved one will rest in our private chapel of rest for the duration, at no extra charge.
- You will be able to visit your loved one during office hours (Out of hours/weekends incur an additional charge.)
- We will carry your loved one in a hearse, that will be followed by a matching limousine carrying up to 7 mourners.
- The funeral will take place at St Helens Crematorium at either 9am or 9.30am.
- Your loved ones ashes will be returned to you in a simple container.
- As your funeral director, we will be there to provide support and guidance at the funeral service and beyond.